Creating that double eyelid and Aspirin Honey Mask

Yo yo Girls!

The weekend is over! Rawr. How time flies. T.T
I didn't do much this weekend.

Fri - Down with bad gastric, slept till 6pm, bathed the pup.

Sat - Went to open a new bank account for my shop's funds, went to the bf house. Played Luminous Arc. It's awesome, I'm so hooked! Anyone with a DS lite should try this game!

Sun - Game, game, game, sleep, eat, came back home at night.

The Bf and my sis is going to work tomorrow. Looks like I'm all alone for the whole of the week.


***
Anyways, I've decided to try sticking on eyelid tape to create that double eyelid.
I've heard alot of peeps say that training your eyelid is possible. So I'm gonna give it a go.
So far, it has been 3 days.
It's weird having the tape on 24/7 but for bigger eyes(that will make me look cute! =DDD), I shall prevail!


The fake lid.
I apologize for the blur-ness, I was using my hp camera and clearly, it sucks. lol


The bare, naked face without makeup.

Can you spot the eyelid sticker? LOL.
I've been really lazy these days. Initially, it was sunblock, concealer, foundation, blusher. Then it was reduced to sunblock, concealer, loose powder. But now, I don't even bother to put on sunblock when I'm out. Laziness got the better of me.
I have to constantly remind myself of the damage the sun does to my skin. Wrinkles and sun spots! @_@ Ok, I better be good and put on sun block at least!

***

I was pretty bored at the bf's place becos my lappy was down. I haven't been playing DOTA for a week now. Crappy!

So I decided to do a Aspirin honey mask since I've been having blemishes (that itch!) due to the monthly period. I left the mask on for a good 15 minutes and I must say my skin felt alot softer and the blemishes didnt itch anymore. I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I loveeee honey and aspirin!


***
And presenting Mio, the mini maltese cat, no, I mean dog. =P He's an adult maltese but he's just like the size of a laptop! Meow!

He is so irritatingly cute. But I love my Zeke more. Lol.

And presenting the owner of mio.

I love the geeky, 1337 gamer bf!
3 years anniversary exactly one month from now!
And I have no idea what to give him!

Help me please, sweets! >.<
P.s: Have you heard about the latest news?! Dawn Yang is suing Xiaxue for real. omfg!



Monday, July 21, 2008

13 Comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

DY is pretty lame if she's going through this lawsuit LOLs.

aww i hope the eye tape's will work out for you!

your dog is so cute too :)

Anonymous said...

who is dawn yang? and what happened?

Anonymous said...

never mind i googled it. =) dawn is pretty.

Ling said...

Nic nic: Yes, I thought it was pretty lame too! I'm definitely on Xiaxue's side. lol.

I hope the tape works man. =P

Hehe, Thank you! It's the bf's doggy. Haa.

Anonymous: Hi there! Dawn is all plastic. =/ But I can't deny that she is indeed pretty. She looks too perfect to be real. lol. =x

♔Jaimie said...

your puppy is adorable!

Ling said...

xoxojaimie: Hello there! Thanks for commenting. The doggy is adorable but superbly noisy I tell ya! It looks like a puppy, but really, it is an ADULT maltese. lol.

That's the good thing about minis.

XPPINKXX said...

OOoooOOOoOOOOo

I have a singaporean blogga here!...i find XIAXUE to be pretty damn cheeky i love her...as for dawn yang she needs to find a new pose and get a tan...

on top of that i think your doggy is super cute...i have a cat but i want a puppy but as of now i cant give the pup the attention it needs because i have a BF...i need to cook for him, kiss him, walk him, and dress him and god forbid wipe his big arse...

BTW...have you seen any of these bloggers in the flesh????

Ling said...

Hi Pink!

Welcome welcome. Lol.
I have a doggy but I'm yearning for a pet cat! But I have pet birds at home. Oh well.

Oh yes, I've seen Xiaxue in real life. She's uber short, even with heels! =x And her makeup is pretty thick. She attracts quite alot of attention in public with her loud dressing.

But nevertheless, I love her. lol.

I've never seen dawn though my frens(who saw her in flesh!) say she look like a freaking she-male in person! lol.

watercoloursky said...

lol i agree dawn looks rather unreal :P Seems like the drama may actually benefit both their careers, with all this publicity lol.

hmm how tall approx is xiaxue? around 5 ft?

watercoloursky said...

oh i almost forgot i wanted to say, i'm not very experienced with monolid makeup. But if you like colour, try lining your lower lids with coloured liner (since you may have a problem with liner showing on top right).

Also check out lizz1901.blogspot.com, she's a monolid that does some nice looks. Hopefully that helps! :)

Ling said...

Blu3: Yep yep, I think Xiaxue is about 5ft. She reminds me of Miss Piggy in the puppet show. The long blonde locks and all. lol.

Oh, liz is a monolid? I thought she was a double! She does amazing eye makeup, no doubt.

♔Jaimie said...

oh! don't forget to check out my new contest!

Ling said...

xoxojaimie: ok i will! lol