Fans of Cooking Mama - You need to watch this!

It's weird.... I am getting a lot of headaches these days.
I can't face the comp for more than 2-3 hours.

If I did, I would probably end up with a throbbing headache + dizziness and feel nauseous. Then I'd have to lie down and rest for 20-30 minutes before feeling normal again.

Ugh, this sucks.
Time with the comp is so precious now... T.T

~~~~~~~~~~

I used to be a fan of Cooking Mama when I just got my DS lite.
Yes, I DO play girly games too although my interest for them die off quite quickly. lol.

Anyway, here's a similar version to 'Cooking Mama' just that this Mama is an evil one! It's really cute and fun and educates you at the end of it.

Play it and have fun! :D








Play the full size version on PETA.org.



I'll be back after MukoMukoShop's updates tomorrow!

Have a good weekend everyone~~!

Friday, November 21, 2008

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cooking Mama! This one is kind of gory though, haha.. I'm guessing it's supposed to be satirical?

Ling said...

Hi Fiona!

Hahaa, it IS very gory. The poor turkey.

Yep yep, it is supposed to be satirical! :D

I think the creator did a pretty great job with this actually. ^^;

Angie said...

Yeah I think the creator did a good job with the game. I hope it opens some eyes.

Aww I hope you find some painkillers that help!

beeyoutiful7 said...

first time visiting your blog!

i was looking through your other entries and I was sooo curious about the face steamer thing!!

Do you know where I can buy them in the states?? my nose is WAYYYY worse than yours.. seriously..

sigh