Sorry for the long wait Fuz!
I'm so late!
Hopefully, I am still allowed to participate.
I had to keep taking breaks while preparing and doing my makeup because I was super nauseous and dizzy. ZZ.
I did my best for this challenge!
Here are the 5 pieces that I used.
I also created 4 looks instead of 3.
1. Leopard halter top
2. White frilly dress
3. Long cardigan
4. Plain racer tee
5. Floral skirt/dress
My first look!
I wanted it really clean, simple and plain.
I tied my hair into half and used stud diamond earrings and a sparkly beaded necklace.
This look is appropriate for formal events or wedding dinners! :D
~~~~
My second look!
I used the same white dress and layered the leopard halter and the long cardigan for a totally different look.
I also decided to let my hair down and added on big ring earrings to make this look more casual and wearable.
You can wear this for dates or a girls day out in town!

If you like, you can also not layer it with the long cardigan.
Show some skin baby!
You can even wear this for clubbing! :D
~~~~
My third look.
It's another simple and clean look.
I wore this as a tube dress along with a woven leather belt and blue beaded necklace.
Here's another version of it.
I used a thinner woven belt and pleated my hair!
Here's the final look, my 4th look!
I added a plain racer tee and wore the floral dress as a skirt.
Add on the woven belt and tied my hair up so there's a difference in the outfits.
You can wear this out on picnic dates or to the beach!
I know, I'm like a stick figure! T.T SOBB.
I need some weight gain desperately.
Same look with my hair let down.
I had to self take cos the BF is busy with his DOTA game.
Please pardon the messy background. lol.
That's the only full length mirror in my house, which is in my mom's room.
Camwhoring before washing off makeup!
And that concludes my contest entry!
I hope I did good enough!
I'm gonna go take a rest now.
I hate feeling nauseous and numb and dizzy all at the same time.
I swear, this is killing me.
EVIL STOMACH FLU!

5 Comments:
<3 I gotcha~
Hi, I just found your blog through Fuzkittie's contest. I have a question about the eyelid stickers: does it bug you that they are visible to other people when you blink/close-up? I've tried stickers too and while I like the bigger-eyed result, I feel really self-conscious wearing them because it's quite obvious! I'm just wondering how you deal with it :) Thanks!
Aww I'm glad you're getting better! I had the stomach flu once and I had to go on a drip, get lots of different anti-nausea medicines and had to finally resort to a suppository haha. Whatever works right?
Awww great entry into Fuz's contest!
Yay, you joined in on the fun! I love that you weren't afraid to mix solids and patterns! I'd love to get my hands on that floral dress...
To Fuzkittie: Many Thanks Fuz~!! <3 More contests pleaseeeeee~!! lol.
To Fiona: Hi Fiona! :D It really bugs me initially and I tend to avoid eye contact with others when I'm talking, hoping that it was less obvious! But actually, it's the opposite.
The more you look away and feel uncomfortable, the more obvious it is to people.
These days, when I have my eyelid stickers on, I talk and act like normal. So what if I have eyelid stickers on! lol.
Wear it more often and you will get used to it! :)
Big eyes FTW! :D
To Angie: Thanks darling~! Yea, I'm so glad I'm finally getting some food down. Stomach flu is one of the worse feelings everrrrr!!! >.<
And Thanks! The contest was lotsa fun!
To Sihanath: Yep yep, it was really fun dolling up and cracking up the different possibilities for 5 pieces of clothings!
You totally owned it girl!
I'm voting for you! lol.
The floral dress is actually bought from my own online shop! But it's all outta stock now~! Sorry babe!
Post a Comment